A beautiful tour not to be missed! We visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas stopping at Awanacancha Cultural village, Pisac market, Pisac ruins, Urubamba for lunch, Ollantaytambo ruins and Chincheros. A full days touring and a great addition to your visit to Cusco!.
Full day tour visiting the best of Sacred valley sites
Professional English speaking guides
Comfortable and safe Private Transportation
Pick Up Time from your hotel in Cusco:
Awanacancha Cultural VillageOur first stop is the cultural village of Awanacancha where you can learn and interact with various species of camelids (alpacas, llamas, vicunas). Both adults and children alike enjoy this activity! Here you will also see local ladies weaving traditional textiles using Alpaca yarn. There is also an informative display of Andean crops.Pisac Market & RuinsThe town of Pisac is an important archaeological site in the region of Cusco and its market is also well known. The market is now open seven days a week. If you like to shop for souvenirs, textiles or other, this is the place! If you dont like markets, its not a problem, we can give it a skip – just coordinate with your Guide!The ruins of Pisac are perched on the hills that overlook the little town. On a clear day you have beautiful views over the Inca Terraces and surrounding valley below. The ruins hold a very interesting history and include Temple of the Sun, baths, altars, water fountains and ceremonial platform.OllantaytamboIt is here in this most beautiful, strategic spot, 60 kilometres from Cusco, that the Inca Pachacutec built his fortress of Ollantaytambo. It is a beautiful setting and the hills that surround it hide some of the most impressive ruins in the Valley. It contains structures such as the Temple of the Sun, the Royal Hall, the Incahuatana and the Banos de la Princesa (Princess Baths).This site is one of the few places that the Spaniards lost a battle during the conquest.ChincherosThe remains of what was the royal hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, as well as a beautiful colonial temple built on Inca foundations. The church was built around 1607 by the Spanish and contains ornate painted ceilings combining Catholic and traditional motifs.Chincheros is also well known for its beautiful woven products and also has a colouful market. It is a lot smaller than the one in Pisac but does offer some beautiful crafts.
Join other travellers on the tour. Departs daily with collection from central Cusco hotel between 8.10-8.20am.Please note that for group service we do not include Awanacancha Cultural Village.US$ 28 per person
No other persons except your group. Departs daily. You have a Private English Speaking Guide and Private Driver at your disposal for the tour.Tour start time: 8.30am1-6 persons: US$ 265 in total7-13 persons: US$ 335 in total
• Professional English speaking guide
• Professional Driver
• Collection from Hotel in Cusco with group and private service (return to hotel included with only private service / group service ends Plaza de Armas)
• Entrance fees – You need to purchase the Boleto de Turistico at the first site you enter (Soles 130 per person; valid for 10 days and allows you entrance into 16 various sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley or the 1 Day Boleto Turistico primarily only for the Cusco sites – price could change without notice)The Cathedral (Soles 25 per person – price could change without notice)
• Koricancha (Soles 10 per person – price could change without notice)
• What is the maximum group size on the group service tour? You can expect around 25 persons onboard a large touristic bus.
• Is the group service tour in English? Yes and sometimes if there are Spanish speakers onboard the guide will do dual languages.
• What is the latest we can book this tour? For group services you can book up until 3 hours before tour departure time. For private tour services we would prefer you give us 2 days notice in order for us to secure your private guide and driver.