4 day Inca Trek 'Classic Inca Trail'
Walk the Inca Trail in Peru to Machu Picchu and experience 4 days of Mountains, Waterfalls, Cloud Forests and the majestic Machu Picchu and Sun Gate.
Overview of the 4 day Inca Trek
- Guided by professional English-speaking guide
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 4 days
- See Inca ruins, Andes mountains, fauna and flora
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Private transportation, meals, trains and entrance fees all included
- Group sizes 2 - 16 people, "however most of our groups are small"
- Tour starts from Cusco or Sacred Valley
- We recommended you reserve the Inca Trail 4+ months in advance
Check trek availability
(Live updated by Peruvian Toursim Board - opens Adobe PDF) - note if there are no availability and wish to visit Machu Picchu, you can still contact us to see for alternative treks which we can offer such as the Salkantay Trek 4 day, 5 day Salkantay trek or the 2 day short inca trail.
April 2014 - no availability
May 2014 - no availability
June 2014 - no availability
July 2014 - no availability
If you need any advice or help on the Inca Treks, chat with us or contact us if we are offline.
* We can arrange a customised itinerary for you to include the Inca Trail Trek, contact us for more information or if we're online, chat with us.